Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #3800 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
HE'S FAT

GillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missedGillbergReturns probably won't be missed
Default Re: Will Smarks Turn on Punk at the RR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaMark View Post
If CM Punk deserves to headline WM 29, I think the Rock shouldn't be there so we finally see CM Punk stand on his own two feet without having the Rock and what he brings to attendance/ratings/merchandise/economic impact on the international level for the WM weekend then. People hate a guy like Rock being on top that bad? Then let their half over stars headline and then show me what that buyrate is. I would love to see that.
WWE likes money more.

Not too mention that Punk has already faced the entire roster and have no fresh feud to work with.

Does this sound like a must see Wrestlemania? Cena vs Punk in the match you saw at the 2 previous Summerslams.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote