Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Updated Plans For World Heavyweight Championsip For Wrestlemania XXIX

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
joeycalz
From the slums of SHAOLIN.

joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000joeycalz 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Updated Plans For World Heavyweight Championsip For Wrestlemania XXIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
I'd be happy with this if Ziggler cashes in at Mania. Would be epic.
This is exactly what I think is going to happen.

I think Orton will win the World Championship between the Rumble event itself and EC. I think Sheamus will earn his spot to face Orton at Mania. On the Road to Wrestlemania, Orton will turn heel and cheat to beat Sheamus at WM, Sheamus will Brogue Kick him after the match and Ziggler will come down and cash in that night. The only two people who have any chance at walking out of WM as WHC are Ryback (if he wins the Rumble, which I don't think is going to happen) or Ziggler by cashing in his Money in the Bank contract that night. Both would create awesome Wrestlemania Moments.

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ on the Sig/Avi Set
Mark For Now: Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Bray, Wyatt Family, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Cesaro, Bad News Barrett, Stardust, Goldust, ____Sandow, Big E, Mark Henry, Adam Rose, Fandango, Paige, Renee Young, AJ Lee, Summer Rae
Favorite Wrestlers All Time: The Rock (1A), HBK (1B), Taker, Y2J, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Sting, Mick Foley, Mr. Perfect, Hart Foundation, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, E&C, RVD, Team Extreme, CM Punk, Trish Stratus
joeycalz is offline   Reply With Quote