Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Homeland Season 2

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #159 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Homeland Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas Joe Diffie View Post
This finale was incredibly boring before the bomb. The only interesting thing to me was Quinn not killing Brody. He's the hit man with a heart.

Can someone explain to me why we had that hit and run sub plot with Dana and Walden's son?
taught Dana how corrupt and unfair the world of politics was. also gave her an experience of killing someone and showed her tremendous regret over killing one person in an accident. where her father was going to blow up like a hundred people most of which were probably innocent.

producer pretty much said that on the interview i posted. also basically admitted they gave the family random storylines just to keep them as regular characters. Chris got the GOAT line where he predicted the unthinkable of Washington being up 5 on Miami. kid has a future in Vegas no doubt.

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote