Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar

The Streak
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. RYBACK

They are the three matches I'm expecting to be on the show right now, anything else is just complete guess work. AJ will win the Divas Title, I'm fairly sure of that, probably over Kaitlyn, perhaps with some celebrity involvement, like Maria Menunous as guest ref or something daft like that. As Pyro predicted, I think Cesaro will finally lose the US Title to the appropriately titled Some American, who knows who, I pray to god not Jack Swagger. The IC Title match could literally be ANYTHING, I highly doubt Kofi is still the champ come Mania' and they have a host of names they could put in that match - Barrett, Miz, Sandow, Cody, Del Rio, Bryan, Kane, Kofi etc etc so there is no point even trying to speculate on who they go with. I expect The Shield to have acquired more members by then and be involved in some sort of multi man match, like last years Johnny vs, Teddy match. I could see WWE doing Orton vs. Sheamus in a face vs. face match with Orton going over, after the year he's had I can see them wanting to rebuild him, starting at Mania'. They may even turn him heel, who knows? Who cares?

Also, Rey will put Sin Cara over if neither are injured, which is extremely unlikely.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar : 12-19-2012 at 07:14 AM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote