Wrestling Forum banner

2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

173K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Goku 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Football league not related to Premier league can be discussed here.

My predictions:

Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
La liga - Real Madrid
Ligue 1 - PSG

#3,067 ·
All I can say is the faster Tito gets back, the better.

#3,068 ·
I just had a thought.

So what if Barca is the football's version of John Cena and Real Madrid are your typical heel,Have most of the match Cena losing and OUT OF NOWHERE CENA BEATS THE ODDS AND WINS THE MATCH WITH BARCELONA SCORING 5 MORE GOALS.

Lol I'm sorry,Just couldn't resist.

#3,075 ·
Pepe disgracing himself again.

#3,088 ·
Nah I saw it.

Drinking this off would be a bad idea. I'd probably cut myself.

Lost today because of bad management. End of.

I hate to say I told you so, but we were beaten for the exact same reasons I pointed out. Amazing, that the same mistakes are being made...over and over and over and over and over again.

Pep and every other Barca fan around the world are shaking their heads right now.

#3,095 ·
Well at least Alba saved me my bet at the end. Thank You Jordi Alba. Shocking from Barca. Carbon copy of the Milan match. Incredible. Messi was poor. Iniesta and Xavi were awful. Everyone bar Alves sucked. Pique is hysterically bad and has been for sometime now. They're not a one man team but it's funny how this dip of form has coincided with Messi's dip in form during 2013. Haven't seen him have a good all round game this calendar year despite him still getting goals. Surely Villa and/or Pedro start at the weekend and/or vs Milan. Fair play to Madrid though. Clear strategy that they executed very well. Great to see Pepe still get his moment on his birthday. Never has an off day. What a trooper.

WOOLCOCK, the lasers thing happens all the time in Spain, especially at Barca. Amazes me that none of the players ever complain about it. Amazed that flare thrown down a whole tier didn't hit someone.

#3,100 ·
I don't see it. The team seem fine when they go 1-0 up and can motor on in their usual style but they're aren't enough warriors in the side (Puyol being the exception) when things go wrong. In those situations, you need men like Didier Drogba not Neymar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.