Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 05:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
BuffbeenStuffed
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

BuffbeenStuffed is an after thoughtBuffbeenStuffed is an after thoughtBuffbeenStuffed is an after thought
Default Re: How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

Bray wyatt , the vignettes would be the way , but in them I would hint that the persona or in his promos that he promises to do something that will make an impact or shock the world, I would constantly air these vignettes with the lasst one culminating at wrestlemania , where he would debut.

After Undertaker wretlemania match , when he wins and he does the pose on one knee and then walks back and they hint the whole end of an era, The Undertaker is wrestlemania and he stands with his back to the crowd BANG Bray wyatt would come out and attack undertaker , I would have him beat him up on the stage just as it looks like taker is doing his fare well and then throw taker of the stage onto the ground ......he debuts on the biggest show during the biggest match on the card he observes his handy work and does that psychotic laugh of his before doing his time is on my side.

right away this gives a year to build up the bray wyatt persona, keep him strong for the year and builds up one of next year's wrestle mania matches

http://www.youtube.com/user/buffbeen...confirmation=1

BuffbeenStuffed is offline   Reply With Quote