Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

WWE Championship match

Rock (C) vs Cena - Once In A Lifetime, until we need more money.

Streak match

CM Punk vs Undertaker -

Triple H is a greedy bastard who can't do a job without getting his win back even though he's virtually completely retired and doesn't need it match

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Championship match

The Ryback vs Dolph Ziggler (C)

Sheamus vs Randy Orton - Freshly turned heel

AJ vs random diva just put in there to be AJ's bitch for the Divas title (C)

WWE Tag Team Championships match

Team Hell No vs The Shield (Under the Freebird Rule)

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship match

Kofi Kingston (C) vs Damien Sandow - I have no idea why I'm predicting this when I can already tell it probably won't happen but I don't see how they can hold Sandow off a midcard title that long. It's just...time.

United States Championship match

Antonio Cesaro (C) vs ...I don't fucking know, somebody. Some American. - Cesaro finally drops the US title. And I can't see it being a joke like Swagger, I'm sorry, they clearly like Cesaro too much to do that to him.

I have no idea what they do with Big Show, ADR, Miz, Cody, Barrett (I guarantee it won't be important), a few other people but that's a few tentative predictions based on...some of them on what they're clealry building towards, some just based on complete speculation because I need to think of something.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome