Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AirTroublein619's Sim League

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #50 (permalink)
Morningstar
Greatness Personified

Morningstar 251 - 500Morningstar 251 - 500Morningstar 251 - 500Morningstar 251 - 500Morningstar 251 - 500
Default Re: AirTroublein619's Sim League

CM Punk: You see, I'm a man of his word. I told you exactly what I was going to do. I destroyed Dwayne Johnson. And I'm not even shocked at the slightest, because I know I could beat him. None believed on me, huh!?

Paul Heyman: Oh hey, c'mon CM Punk, I always believed you! You are the best in the world, how couldn't I do so?

CM Punk: Thank you Paul. You see, Paul is a wise man. He got his facts right. I destroyed all your heros. There is none who comes close to me. As a matter of fact, I don't think Rocky will even present to Elimination Chamber. He is ashamed. Ashamed of himself. He thought-

**The Rock's theme hits**

The Rock: The Rock got tired of this bullshit. The Rock got robbed at Royal Rumble. EVERYBODY in this arena knows that! You, CM Punk, you are a one-hit wonder. Yeah, because The Rock will strip you off that title at Elimination Chamber. There will be no escape this time!

**The Rock clothesthines CM Punk! But CM Punk quickly escapes out of the ring, while Paul Heyman is trying to escape too The Rock grabs him and Rock Bottoms him! CM Punk and The Rock stare at each other will The Rock's theme hits**

(At Royal Rumble PPV, Paul Heyman hit The Rock with a chair while he wasn't looking because he was getting distracted after that, then, CM Punk hit the GTS in The Great One to get the win, that's why Rock claims he got robbed)

Last edited by Morningstar : 12-18-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote