Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #2515 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntUK View Post
any ideas on why they attacked Dreamer what "injustice" will they try to use to justify that, i really dont want them turning into some random thugs, i really liked them playing up the "they have their own beliefs/code/ethics and they stick to that" angle.
I think the Dreamer attack was an easter egg for all the Ambrose/Moxley fangirls and fanboys at home. And maybe for him, too. On multiple occasions in interviews, he asserted his own fanboy tendencies for the classic ECW and one of the matches he mentioned frequently was getting to work with Dreamer in the indies.

I don't think it will have long-reaching plotline significance. It's just something for those of us obsessive nuts watching at home.

Edited to Add: Eddie Ray, don't let VanWhatsisface rustle your jimmies. He does this in any thread where women's wrestling is touched on in the slightest. Bless his heart.

Last edited by Asenath : 12-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.