Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boxing Thread
Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
post #142 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 03:39 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV

Originally Posted by Posterizer View Post
who is the GOAT boxer?
That question is really impossible to answer because everyone has different styles and that usually makes a difference in many fights. However I'll put up a list in no particular order on who I believe should go in my top 5:

-Muhammed Ali (How could you not have him in any GOAT list)

-Mike Tyson (At least when he was in his prime before all that BS surrounding him in the late 90's)

-Floyd Mayweather (Not really a fan, but damn is he an amazing talent that backs up his shit talk, may take him off the list depending on who he faces or doesn't face this year)

-Manny Pacquiao (Can't have Floyd without having Pacman on this list. He's destroyed or beat pretty much everyone put in front of him for the past decade besides Marquez)

-Felix Trinidad (As a PR I just had to sneak in one of them, and I have Trinidad ahead of Cotto at this point in their careers. One of my favorite boxers, when Hopkins destroyed him in 2001 I was devastated)

Missing quite a few I know, but I figured I put enough on my list for now would like to hear your thoughts

R.I.P. to the Ultimate Warrior.

"Eat... Sleep... Conquer... The Streak" - Michael Cole

WrestleMania VII - March 24, 1991 -- WrestleMania XXX - April 6, 2014
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome