Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #1203 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Scrooge McDoc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-Jupes View Post
Balls.

explain yourself Roger.
Read the write up. It said Roger was as surprised as everyone else that he survived. He won't know shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Drummer Roy View Post
Im very curious as to what happened with Roger. I've come up with two possible scenarios. Scenario 1- Roger has some kind of lynch immunity Scenario 2- someone didn't agree with Magic getting lynched and attempted to save him and it transferred to Roger (I guess someone could've chose to save Roger, but how would they have known that he was going to die?)

Anyone else have ideas?
If it wasn't Chr1st0 then it was probably a scum Governor (is that the one which stops lynches?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
When LC is town she'll wagon an awful case let alone info. This game she sees info and is tap-dancing around it acting like she is weighing scales. Town LC doesn't weigh scales she just goes all in.
I pretty much said the same thing earlier in the thread. Although she seems to be hinting at something or other so perhaps not.

@Magic's long post, I wouldn't usually question role info, unless it was Kenny maybe, but I would probably believe even him if I thought he was being genuine. I accepted your points but there were many different things Roger could have had on you. Plenty of roles were mentioned and I didn't really want to get into it since it was all one big hypothesising bitchfest. Along with some of the roles mentioned I thought perhaps Roger could have targetted you and got results for someone else, not forgetting that Lawls didn't drive you of course. I don't care to speculate but my point is that I felt that you claiming before Roger seemed the most beneficial way to proceed. Now we know your claim and Roger is still alive he should clear things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Wait, chr1st0 got to choose who to protect for 3 phases upon his death? So maybe he waited until Roger claimed info and chose Roger, and that's why Roger survived Magic's lynch switch?
This seems the most likely scenario. Chr1st0 might be repping in so we might find out for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILA KUNIS' CHRISTMAS EYES View Post
he could but i'd assume dan would get that soon after night. Not wait for day to play out. idk.
I'd probably have used it on Roger if I made my choice early in the phase since he came out with info. It makes sense

Blue Is Still The Colour

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome