Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Homeland Season 2

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #153 (permalink)
Muta
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.

Muta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a push
Default Re: Homeland Season 2

Wow. What a another great season finale, season 1 had a great finale but this finale was just awesome, season 2 went out on a really high-note.

Really unexpected storyline for this episode which was perfect and had me glued to the television. I thought the whole episode would be about Quinn trying to assassinate Brody but instead he decided not to and then a surprise terrorist attack which had me like :shock then . It was a great idea to not have the terrorist attack happen until more than halfway through the episode.

Carrie and Brody while at the cabin had a conversation about Carrie's mother and how she left the family and how her sister hates her which I'm sure was just the framework for bringing in Carrie's mother next season.

Wondering what new villain will be introduced next season. They could get away with not introducing a new Nazir-ish type bad guy because it's such a great TV show.

Bummed out that the Homeland, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire seasons have finished, my Sunday nights have opened up... at least until Walking Dead then Game Of Thrones and eventually Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

Last edited by Muta : 12-17-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote