Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #946 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftyClause View Post
Why would Roger fake info on Magic on day two? I don't get that. Roger did this in the last mini-game and didn't really go into why he thought something and as it turned out he was a cop *I think*.

That being said, I don't remember Magic ever acting or defending himself like this when he's actually scum.
You're wobbling all over the place up on top of that fence. I'm not a big fan of indecision in mafia, it comes off as scum unwilling to put themselves out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHoHovolution View Post
I think I've seen enough Vote Magic
The timing of this vote irks me. You weren't really going for the lynch on Magic so hard until a little pressure started being placed on you, then you seemed to go for it before going to sleep once a few more votes on you had accumulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Claus View Post
so I've been following this thread since I died. Whoever killed me is an evil mother fucker. But, about the rest of this shit. Magic wagon is just about as baseless as the Clover wagon on day 1.

Although, Magic's really playing defensive right now. But so have alot of people when they're town trying to not be mislynched. I really still am not getting a scum read from him.

Also...fuck you Dan. Town Again
I don't like how you insulted Dan in this instance. Just seems like overkill to sell your frustrations. Who did you rep in for again?

Vote LC

Happiest with this atm

Blue Is Still The Colour