Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #941 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
lol @ shitty play. My play was not shit before some moron suggested I was scum due to absolutely nothing. even from there I used logic to defend myself from essentially nothing as he hinted at nothing for his role except a claim from me would clarify his info which I also proved made no sense as it isn't possible with the roles we know. At this point I'm trying to get town to lynch me so they don't waste a day. Don't bother calling my play shit when it wasn't until I decided I had enough of town's collective shit.
if you're town, lynching you would be a fucking waste of a day AND a lynch. You surely cant be this bad, can you?

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)