Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #96 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

Wow air trouble wow. You know I should be happy right now. I mean last night was just amazing for me. I mean lets see whah happened:

- Beat the forum champion once again proving that I can hang with and beat the best.
- Watched my tag team partner earn himself a forum championship shot
- The other half of the resistance in an epic tag match. Btw Gunner I am willing to do that too my allies guess what I can do to my foes?
- Earned my place in the royal rumble

But see something reall ticked my off. Airtrouble you are scum. You know what you are worse then Gunner was! See Gunner had no loyalty to Bailey but you were former tag team champions and friends. You stabbed your partner new guy in the back like a piece of cheap trash! But do you know what makes me more angry? That you did not even earn yourself a shot at the titles. I mean don't get me wrong you tried to worm your way in showing your true colors and robbing Rising force of their rightful shot.

So I have a lot of pent up rage which is going to help me because not only will me and netty beat rising force and send a message to you gunner and trouble, not only will I GO ON TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE BUT THE ILLUMINATI WILL FALL.

TROUBLE IF YOU ARE A MAN EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS RIGHT NOW!

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote