Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #93 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Netty your one sick son of a B'#%h but you earned my respect last night.

I matched you toe to toe blow for blow once again. But you wouldnt stay down. 1 slip that was all. You attacked my knee because you knew you couldnt beat me. we started to climb the ladder my leg in pieces but still i was getting up there faster than you. The points were mine then my leg gave way. This isnt over.

The Illuminati has total control. Myself and AirTrouble top scored in the tag team divison so guess what that means. I aint through with you yet.

Royal Rumble.
Gunner14 + AirTroublein619 the Illuminati 47 points
Will take on the Tag team champions RKO.net

Its not about titles but im going to love taking yours.
Woah Woah Woah. Hold on a minute. IIRC My score of 27 along with TheVoiceless' 26 means we beat you by 6 rather convincing points. Trying to fix your own game for your pointless vendeatta against RKO.Net are we?