Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #90 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum championship presents - TLC

*Replay of kast-night, Gimmicky staggering to his feet and setting up for his finisher "God's laughter", only to miss horrifically and take a steel chair to the head. As Captain Obvious locks in a sleeper hold, Gimmicky has no choice but to tap.*

Well, that went bad. Terrible actually. You have no idea how amazing I felt going into SHIELD vs. Hell No, I was CERTAIN, SHIELD were gonna lose and the IC title was mine. Damn certain. Then everything fell apart. I said last month that Proc had helped turn me into the fighter I was today. What I have became is not good enough. This resistance, the glorified cripple X-Baily. Not making me no-where near good enough.

I only got into the Rumble and that's gonna have to be enough. I'm not Illuminati, but right now they are in charge, and they are the only way to succeed. I learned the hard way.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote