Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #88 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

I saw kind of Steenerico coming. Not necessarily for the tournament, but I saw them tagging at some point after the 6 man tag at BOLA Night 2. I'm thinking they'll win the whole thing, with the typical "Two men who hate each other create the best tag team" storyline.

sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote