Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #2670 (permalink)
Prev
Learning to break kayfabe

Prev Prev
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

After a long time of not playing this game , i saw this thread here and im bored at the moment and have a lot of free time , so decided to play it again , damn this game is so amazing that even after some time its still a blast to play , create various characters/builds etc. The only thing that i dont like about skyrim that most of the action is in dungeons which i dont like , i rather have open space battles or something like that , but well thats just me , still this game is a masterpiece .

Also are any of you playing/played it on PC ? I have one question about graphics and im not sure which setting will fix my "problem" , im playing on high textures and everything else turned off pretty much , due to my graphics card being only 512mb , but i noticed one thing that my characters hair has a bit of lightning to it like shoes which have been waxed , any of you know which setting can change that ?

Last edited by Prev : 12-17-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Prev is offline   Reply With Quote