Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #11647 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

So... that 6-man TLC... ****1/2 I give it first watch. Perhaps it's overshooting it a little bit, but it gets into my top 5 of the year no problem, and wow, I'm shocked at how fucking awesome the match was. May even be second best match just behind Punk/Bryan OTL. Definitely looking forward to giving it a second viewing. I may even stay up for the replay of the PPV just to watch the match again. Damn, I really loved it.

Other ratings for the night:

Rhode Scholars/Mysterio and Cara- ***1/4
Cesaro/Truth- (Need to re-watch as I wasn't really paying attention to the match)
Barrett/Kofi- ***
Shield/Ryback and Team Hell No- ****1/2

MizTV segment was good as well all around imo. Overall a great PPV so far.

Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 12-16-2012 at 08:45 PM.