Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #85 (permalink)
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

jawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a push
Default re: PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbassyForever View Post
Elgin can't bump? why?
this was several days ago but:

he always looks like he's scared to get hit. he'll visibly flinch and often start jumping/falling/flipping before his opponent even connects with the move. he does the Charlie Haas thing where he looks like he's trying to find the most comfortable way to fall (though he's not as bad about it as Charlie Haas, but then, who is). I mean, I don't need him to be Ziggler out there and make every bump look real (though that would be nice) but I mean when you're wrestling a power dude, like that first Elgin/Cage match, you gotta be able to make him look good and Elgin can't really do that.

I've got no real problems with him as an overall worker but he needs to fix his bumping before he gets booked against other power guys.

back to DDT4: I most want Steen/Tozawa on account of greatest team ever, but I don't particularly care and quite honestly I'll be happy with whatever. I think Edwards/Strong is a great team because it's like, here's two butthead jocks who like to hit people really hard, bro, and let's have them do their thing, bro. beats having Edwards team with Richards, honestly.
jawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote