Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #11646 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. But he should have probably won since Coach didn't really use any rub, certainly not in the replacement match. And they could've used Henry after DAT kayfabe injury from the Crossface (ha!) elsewhere to get him heat.

And yeah, that's sort of it. But the battle royale was not rated based on purely looks since the action itself didn't exactly put me to sleep which is always a good thing. But you have to realize, a ** rating is still pretty low in my system. I'm usually generous when it comes to these so a ** is nothing to be proud of.

I know about the Orton/Cena UNF match. Just when it was about to get going, Cena quickly got himself DQed and shit was over. Sucks their LMS No Mercy match was canceled. I think that could've been a classic. Although I'm more than satisfied with the HHH replacement.

I'll definitely check them out in the future. Hell, Vengeance and the Benoit tribute show are my last stops in my current yearly journeys before I go back and start from 97 until 2002. So I should catch a couple of the 'Tista/Edge matches.
idk. JR was gone for being sick so they played off that with Austin and a way to re-debut Henry. Looking back the plan does look random and disjointed.

Ah, I see. ** from me is a pretty basic rating. I classify it as decent. I could literally list all the ratings and what they imply when I give it, lmao.

Yep. Lame that it got cut short. I understand it, but that PPV wasn't nearly strong enough to afford a match like that. That's the problem. Orton vs Cena LMS was probably the match I was looking forward to the most that year. Cena got injured and no go. I got Orton as champ at the end of No Mercy. And an excellent match to come with it. So I was plenty happy. Besides, John-boy came back in January and all was right with the world.

Do so if you want. Like I said, the '07 series Vengeance was the best. But it is better to watch them all in order. Helps appreciate the urgency by Batista come the third bout.

'97 - '02. Holy crap. Have fun. It's gonna be quite the journey. I'll wonder how you'll take to 2002. Such a wild year. Tried so many new things. It was sporadic with matches and feuds, but I really loved it. Minority answer. Oh well. You ever seen the original RAW Roulette show?