Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #11642 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
That's what I read too. I just don't get why Austin would make his ring return against COACH of all people. Still sucks that he never had that WM22 match with Hogan they wanted to have after the Homecoming tease. Would have been epic. But I guess politics got in the way of things Austin refusing to job and Hogan being his usual self.

And the reason I come across more 'civil' is because I don't have the DUD rating in my system. The lowest I go is zero and that's only saved for the worst of the worst like most one move matches. I only gave that handicap street fight *1/2 because I found parts of it funny. And the divas match gets a pass because Victoria, Mickie and TRISH all look awesome in it.

I have to say something regarding your 07 ratings, though. Why is HBK/Orton from JD rated so low? If I'm not mistaken, it's only used to write off HBK because he had an injury at the time, right? How stupid to do it at a PPV!

And I'm really eager to watch the Batista/Edge matches with both as main eventers. All their Raw matches in 2004 were terrible and unmemorable (much like 99.9% of Batista's pre-main event work) but I guess as main eventers, they had more to bring to the table.
It would have been a squash too until Henry came in. Austin would have worked hard. That's the only reason I can piece together as to why he'd come back vs Coach.

Melina vs Ashley from WM 23 type matches? That's zero, DUD, worst of the worst type wrestling. If I rated divas matches on looks then every match involving Maria Kanellis would be pretty high.

Yep. 4 1/2 minute match. Orton debuted the punt about 2 weeks before it. Shawn was "injured" kayfabe and legit so he was gonna leave. It was the match that jump started the Orton push. Purely a feud advancer. Same with Orton vs Cena from Unforgiven.

Vengeance was great. Other two, decent personified. They had a match on Smackdown following Vengeance that I think was pretty darn good too. iirc my favorite match from them was at NOC '08.