Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boxing Thread
Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
post #116 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Damien
Valar Morghulis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV

Quote:
Danny Garcia would fight Amir Khan again "if the money is right"

Amir Khan's rematch with Danny Garcia has moved a step closer after the American said it would happen if the "money is right".

Khan, 26, made a winning return to the ring against Carlos Molina on Sunday.

Now he wants the chance to prove himself against Garcia, who floored him three times on his way to a fourth-round stoppage win in July.

"I'd love the rematch against Garcia because I know deep down I'm a better fighter than him," said Khan.

"I made a mistake in that fight and I paid for that mistake.

"But I know I can beat him. I know I'm a better fighter, especially with the help of my new trainer Virgil Hunter and being based in San Francisco.

"I'm a better fighter and I'll knock Danny Garcia out."

Garcia is scheduled to defend his WBC and WBA belts against Zab Judah in February but could then face Khan.

"If the money's right then we'll definitely fight whenever and wherever," said Garcia.

"But it's up to what [promoter] Golden Boy wants because I can say 'yeah let's do it' but really I have no control over it."

"I know I'll definitely win the fight but it might not be that early this time."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome