Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AirTroublein619's Sim League

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #42 (permalink)
STEVEN BARATHEON
the one true debater of TDL

Location: STEVEN of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
STEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth reading
Default Re: AirTroublein619's Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
Steve Austin: Brock Lesnar you stupid son of a bitch, Austin 3:16 says at the Royal Rumble I whooped your ass and dropped you with a Stone Cold stunner to become the United States champion, but I'll tell you what you lace up those boots and I'll whoop your ass at No Way Out once again and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.
STEVEN BARATHEON is offline   Reply With Quote