Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?
View Single Post
post #186 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Comedies as a whole have seemingly changed a lot over the years. If I were to try to pinpoint it back to when the "trend" changed, I would point to "There's Something About Mary." I think that was the modern era comedy that started a lot of the raunchy humor, which then led to a plethora of other comedies like "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Old School," "American Pie" & shit like that. I'm not really a big fan of that style of humor, honestly. I would rather slap in "UHF" on DVD. Although there have been some comedies that have came out recently that I have enjoyed like "Hot Rod" or "Hot Tub Time Machine." I just assumed "Ted" is another one of those raunchy comedies & I don't really give a fuck about those. Plus, I hate Seth MacFarlane with a passion & think he's an unfunny tool.

Obviously that's not to say that comedies of yesteryear like "Porky's" or "Animal House" wasn't doing the same shit but I think you get my point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm never going to watch "Ted." I don't want to watch a CGI Teddy Bear with the voice of Peter Griffin cuss for an hour and a half.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome