Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #183 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Lariat View Post
That was my exact thought about Ted myself. I enjoyed Giovanni Ribsi in it though. Was creepy, I also thought I was watching a live action family guy film only thing it was missing was the stupid segways.
It was from the moment things went rolling 12 minutes in. He even kept up with the constant old-school references. Which is cool if you found it funny. I personally didn't. (Like I said) except for the Flash Gordon stuff. I'm very familiar with the flick so that's why.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

6.5/10

Not the best of the year, nor would it have tried to be, but fun per usual. I highly enjoy these movies. Easy to watch & always worth a laugh.