Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #2063 (permalink)
MECCA1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Tronic is his best album IMO, I loved Try, Long Story Short, Bounce, and a few others on that album. AOTY and Popular demand are tough #2 for me. A few songs on AOTY sounded too similar to me and didn't catch my interest. I remembered around that time where he released Deadly Medley, I marked out on BM for a while. Was quite disappointed on that album due to hype he put on it, that and his Random Axe faction with Guilty Simpson and Sean Price. It just seemed like they didn't even have studio time together. As if Black Milk e-mailed instrumentals to these guys and they rapped over it, no connection between them. I had high standards on that because of Guilty released 'Oj Simpson' with madlib, and it's hard to top off Madlib.

So I guess BM is just plain hit or miss with me, but I still follow him.