Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #2100 (permalink)
heelguy95
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

heelguy95 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Roman Reigns is the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
Second one of these stupid Shield videos now, and yet again Roman Reigns is outshining Ambrose and Rollins on the mic. While Rollins is just total crap talking, Ambrose could be good if he dropped the stupid hair wiping and silly faces that just make him look like he has some kind of mental retardation.

Reigns keeps standing out for me as the main man in The Shield though.. that guy looks, acts and sounds like a badass motherfucker.. if I could see any of the 3 being a main eventer down the line, it would be Roman Reigns
Then I guess you'll be pretty sad to hear, get your box of tissues ready, that Ambrose is already being praised by WWE Officials and after The Shield has run its course, they will push him because they see him headlining main event matches. They also said Reigns is still green when it comes to wrestling and isn't yet ready. However, Ambrose and Rollins is.

The only thing standing out is your inability to recognize better talent. You also should start using your brain, because if you did, you'd know that Ambrose is supposed to be unhinged and that everything he does is normal to his gimmick. I agree with you that Rollins isn't very good on the mic.

Ambrose is clearly the person that stands out the most and will, as WWE Officials say, be a headliner.