Votes: 149 11.9%
  • Reigns

Votes: 297 23.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shield Discussion Thread

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  Endors Toi 
#1 · (Edited)
All discussion on Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins goes here.

See less See more
1 1
#3,956 ·
^^Well, not entirely directionless as management obviously are quite keen on them. They want them as a focal point and that can't be bad.

However, if they were to do nothing of substance with them at the Rumble or in the weeks after that, then how could you describe them as being anything but?

#3,957 ·
Well yeah, that's like saying if Punk dropped the belt and went on a 12 month losing streak that he would be buried. There's no way you can say they are directionless at the moment though, I sometimes wonder if people on this forum actually watch the product.

#3,972 · (Edited)
The licking never stops hehe

Hahaha so fucking awesome!!! OH MY LORD!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Unfortunately I can't rep you now. :cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin: :cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin::cussin:

*starts daily stalkin*
OMG THERE ARE EVEN MORE PHOTOBOMBPICS OF AMBROSE!!! :mark: :mark: :mark:

#3,964 ·
The shield is the coolest stable since the original NWO and the best thing in the wwe right now, in spite of them being roockies and not established big names . Everything about them , from their music, their entrance, the way they carry themselves is awesome . I hope the WWE doesn't destroy them .
Oh and where the hell is the shield merchandise ?

#3,974 ·
Re: The leader of the Shield, in plain sight?

Hmmm, I can't see it- WWE will probably have something much more bland and unimaginative in mind such as The Shield randomly challenging Undertaker to a 3 on 1 handicap match at Wrestlemania.

#3,976 ·

I did actually think the other day that Brock could be revealed as the leader of The Shield.

Brock vs. Rock II would be great for Wrestlemania, and him costing Rock the title would be a good way to get there.

#3,978 ·

Brock vs. Rock II would be great for Wrestlemania, and him costing Rock the title would be a good way to get there.
This I agree with, but does Lesnar being the leader make any sense?

He's this badass guy that can beat up anyone, why would he need any help? Plus, he can't really cut a promo so wouldn't be much of a mouthpiece either.

#3,980 ·

Leaders need charisma, Brock doesn't have any. The end.
Not when he has a mouthpiece like Paul Heyman.

This is absolutely logical, not so much with this sword symbolism stuff, but Lesnar will certainly align with Heyman whenever he's back, who is aligned with Punk, who is aligned with the Shield.

It would be an absolutely awesome stable and makes a lot of sense.

#3,979 ·

I did think Lesnar when they said somthing along the lines of "We will bring the sword" Maybe looking a little deep but why else would they say that?

Heyman
Punk
Brock
Sheild
Maddox

Thats pretty awesome i got to agree.

Could lead to eventuall Punk/Brock at some stage too.

#3,987 ·

They had better not give the Shield a leader. Stop looking into the sword reference, its just them saying theyre going to bring the fight and win... thats it. Stop it. Stop being stupid. And if Im wrong, then Im still not stupid... it would be the WWE and all the people the clamored for a leader for the Shield that would be stupid. Its actually refreshing to see a team of equals, lets not convince the WWE to fuck that up.

#3,989 ·

yeah its not a bad theory but its way too thought out and creative for the super cliche wwe of today

#3,990 ·

This is too logical for WWE. They've probably not thought of it.

#3,993 ·

Too logical for WWE. WWE logic will probably bring in HHH as the sword and the guy with the big sword on his chest will be the face against the sword and shield.

HHH vs Brock part 3....
Rock vs Cena part 2
Punk vs undertaker

could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.