Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #633 (permalink)
Gareth Mallroy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Gareth Mallroy is an after thoughtGareth Mallroy is an after thought
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Great promo from Reigns.

I am loving the Wyatt family stable. Bray sitting on the ramp on his rocking chair and introducing members of his 'family' before having them crush people. He made a good babyface/tweener, but he's easily a better heel.

Luke Harper is decent in the ring, and has a good look that suits the white trash, southern, Tallahassee Messiah they are going with when it comes to the Wyatt family.

I thought for sure Rowan would have debuted with the Viking gimmick, but this works better. He too looks the part. He was never a good worker, but he had a decent match, as good as a squash match can be. I like how they tried to give him an asylum outfit, it's really sinister and foreboding, but the green made him look like a garbage man. Should be prison blue.

I am a big fan of Kruger and maybe this Ohno Kruger team will lead to a loose alliance, possibly even a tag team.