Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #2855 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20735575

Okay not a direct quote, but he implied that he thinks Liverpool can get there (which you can't). Regardless, do you honestly have any respect for Brendan Partridge? The man is an embarrassment and it won't be too long before he's out of a job. He's probably the worst manager you guys have had for over 30 years.
He has ambiton SUCH A STUPID GUY

Seriously though doubt he even believes we can make it past top 4 contention. I like the guy, I think he can do great but he does make some seriously questionable decisons. The Carroll deal, converting Downing to an LB and even right now playing Shelvey as a friggin winger.

Plus last 30 years may be a bit of an overstatement. Your not even taking into account that while we are not doing as great as we used to the main reason we did so great, Even during the Houiller and early Rafa days was down to the fact that the league is much more competitive. Frankly our squad right now isn't much better to that of 2004.

GOAT STEVIE G

Last edited by CGS : 12-15-2012 at 09:53 AM.