Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #3561 (permalink)
Green Light
Today is the day

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

If he wrestles anyone else other than Cena/Punk (and I guess perhaps Orton), it'll probably be Sheamus. I mean who else is there? Vince is only gonna be putting Rock in the biggest money matches he can come up with so there's little chance of seeing him go against guys like Bryan, Ziggler or anyone like that. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't see Lesnar/Rock at some point though.

I think realistically it's Rock-Punk, some combination of Rock-Cena-Punk-Lesnar at Mania and then who knows, he may retire completely after that run is over
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote