Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #4922 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
Fuck this game. It's literally unplayable.
I tried giving it a second chance. Playing Universe and things are fine. Win a match and it freezes.
Hard reset.
Play again the next day, freezes.
Hard reset.
Just played again, freezes.
Hard reset.
I'm done. I read on the tech forums that some have experienced YLOD because of the game and having to hard reset it after freezing.
I'm giving my copy to gamestop or vintage stock or something. Won't get a full $60 but hopefully something around 30 bucks.
Unless they release a patch that fixes the MAJOR problems then I'm definitely just trading it in.
THE biggest piece. of. shit. game. EVAAAAARRRRRRR
It does sound like your console to me. Anyone else having the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingAsterix View Post
How the hell do you change up the rankings?
I found out yesterday. Go to where you would check the rankings in universe first, then instead of hitting x (PS3) hit square and it'll let you edit.

I removed Scotty too Hotty cause he was WWE Champ for almost a year.

I'm currently in an awesome feud between Punk and DDP.