Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #8878 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
Those that say that too also annoy me. I can understand if they say it to someone who bitches about absolutely everything and won't accept anything on the show, yet still is a fan and yet continues to watch it and post in the live discussion threads. A majority of people it is said to however, are merely making fair criticisms. It is as if someone can't form their own opinion. When someone says this for CM Punk being champion "JUST ENJOY HIM AS CHAMPION AND THE SHOW", it really annoys me. You should never HAVE to like someone, that's taking away what makes opinions opinions(and this forum in itself).
I agree. It's even more annoying than "If you don't like it, don't watch". I agree with the comment if it's aimed at somebody who will find something to bitch about in every damn part of the show including the rope colors but if somebody can't enjoy the show despite wanting to, then STFU with that "JUST ENJOY IT" crap. I fall into the latter category so when I enjoy something, I am genuinely positive about it (most notably Wrestlemania 28) but if I can't enjoy it, then nobody is gonna convince me to force myself to enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
except there hasn't been a change in direction since the last 2 years, how sad, pathetic and masochistic
Yeah, and ratings have never decreased in such a rapid pace as they have in the past few months. So whatever.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome