Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #8875 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

DAT MERGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
"JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW!"
Those that say that too also annoy me. I can understand if they say it to someone who bitches about absolutely everything and won't accept anything on the show, yet still is a fan and yet continues to watch it and post in the live discussion threads. A majority of people it is said to however, are merely making fair criticisms. It is as if someone can't form their own opinion. When someone says this for CM Punk being champion "JUST ENJOY HIM AS CHAMPION AND THE SHOW", it really annoys me. You should never HAVE to like someone, that's taking away what makes opinions opinions(and this forum in itself).

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.