Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #8874 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I see a huge "why do you care about ratings?" topic merged to this and I'm gonna leave my 2 cents here. Unsurprisingly, it's from the same guy who made that "Why do you hate Punk?" topic a day or two ago. Like I gave a real response to that one, I'm gonna do so here too.

The reason I care about ratings is just because of pure curiosity. If I "obsess" over them currently, it's because I absolutely despise the shows and refuse to watch them, so when I read about the ratings being low, it makes me happy and gives me hope that there'll be a change in direction. To those who say "JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW!", I'll just repeat what Hawksea said. You aren't seriously SUGGESTING me to enjoy a show which has CM FUCKING PUNK as its champion for over a year, are you? I almost feel insulted by that. And don't get it twisted, I don't decide who my favorites and least favorites are based on who draws the most amount of viewers in their segments. That's a fucking stupid misconception that was started by some butthurt Punk mark last year and it's become the norm to say when it's a ratings discussion.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome