Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #8874 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I see a huge "why do you care about ratings?" topic merged to this and I'm gonna leave my 2 cents here. Unsurprisingly, it's from the same guy who made that "Why do you hate Punk?" topic a day or two ago. Like I gave a real response to that one, I'm gonna do so here too.

The reason I care about ratings is just because of pure curiosity. If I "obsess" over them currently, it's because I absolutely despise the shows and refuse to watch them, so when I read about the ratings being low, it makes me happy and gives me hope that there'll be a change in direction. To those who say "JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW!", I'll just repeat what Hawksea said. You aren't seriously SUGGESTING me to enjoy a show which has CM FUCKING PUNK as its champion for over a year, are you? I almost feel insulted by that. And don't get it twisted, I don't decide who my favorites and least favorites are based on who draws the most amount of viewers in their segments. That's a fucking stupid misconception that was started by some butthurt Punk mark last year and it's become the norm to say when it's a ratings discussion.