Re: The future of TNA in your hands...
1. AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle, Sting/Bully Ray since I don't think Sting is a full timer anymore.
2. Samoa Joe (Just get in better shape), Magnus (return with more intensity, main event push), Bully Ray, with Kenny King, James Storm, Daniels, and Joey Ryan in purgatory.
3. Aces & Eights have taken the right amount of time, but we should have had more people revealed by now! It's so fucking slow, we only have two members and no development! I'm okay with a long term, intriguing storyline that keps us interested, as long as it develops. We should have somebody with a bit of a bigger name revealed by now, at least somebody who mid-carded in WWE, or something. It feels more like a soap opera with wrestling if you keep this going, which is what TNA is supposed to be. Just get slightly more edgy. Kenny King with a long run with the X-Division title, maybe a feud with AJ down the road could be interesting.
4. Add more prestige to the mid card titles. TNA just looks flawed with the X-Division title and the TV title which nobody gives a damn about. Tag team ATM can go up seriously if Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan get to the titles, and if Shelley comes back, the division is bank.
5. One more one-hour show on Saturday Afternoon that adds more exposure to the talented roster and mid-card, maybe a pure X-Division show? The X-Division is what really got TNA on the map.
6. The company is now at a point where they've got some awareness, it's just the WWE smarks that think WWE is better, and that TNA is unprofessional; WE CAN'T GIVE THEM THAT IDEA WITH A SHITTY PRODUCT. The product is more important than drawing. We can do an iMpact not in Orlando, and go to a different place that is big on wrestling, and give out free tickets at the door and attempt to get 10,000 viewers. Don't attempt to directly compete with RAW, but just make sure it's a good product. We've got all the time in the world, and are not going under if we do this properly.
th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it
vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult