Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boxing Thread

Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #69 (permalink)
kimino
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

kimino 101 - 250kimino 101 - 250
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
On Bleacher Report is said that mayweather announced he would fight twice in 2013, likely against Robert Guerrero and Canelo Alvarez on Mexican Independence Day. So maybe no fight with Martinez

I have no interest in the Guerrero fight, easy pickings for Mayweather, however Canelo Alvarez is dubbed the next Oscar De Lay Hoya, and is showing lot's of potential. But he's even bigger than Martinez so I don't know about that one.
As a big fan of boxing and a Mexican, he is nowhere near from De la Hoya, Canelo Alvarez is overrated and he hasnt faced any serious competition until this day all his fights were picked by him, he fight old and slow guys even if he fought Mosley, Mosley didnt throw anything at Canelo, Canelo's strong point is that he hits hard and is young, but his attacks are too simple, he just have like a strong combination, and thats all i've seen most of his fights and every of them were the same, also nobody has seriously landed good punches on Canelo so we dont know his resistance.

In 2013 instead of a Mayweather vs Alvarez. I still hope that golden boy and top rank, can arrange Abner Mares vs Nonito Donaire