Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #1146 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Can't say anything about Saga, but Batgirl is good, and Planetary is Planetary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge View Post
so i read batman 15 and i quite enjoyed it, but did anyone else think it was a dick move for batman to break through that guys window? its not like the guy wanted to help the joker, why didnt batman just wait until he was in a dark alley to intimidate him? i hope the wayne foundation paid for that window

he has once i think
Crashing through the window did seem a bit extreme.

The main thing I didn't like about the issue was that Capullo's art wasn't up to his normal awesome standards. I would rather him kinda have to mail it in and meet the deadline than getting another artist on the book so it's excusable.

I also didn't like the last line of the issue. I did like how the Bat Family was beginning to be all paranoid and almost turning against each other.