Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My boyfriend can't fuck for shit

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: My boyfriend can't fuck for shit

Sephiroth, please stop making a thread for every little thing in the Ent/VG forums. Many of the topics you make can easily be posts in stickied or on-going threads. You made an entirely new thread about a minor spoiler in a comic book series, rather than simply posting it in the comic book thread. This was one of many examples where you have done this. Another one includes making a thread about the DVD release of The Dark Knight Rises. Come on, man. I know you want to be seen as a "prominent poster" so that you'll be considered for modship, but this is never going to happen. You are a spammer.

And TKOK already did one of these types of threads last week.