Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #11166 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't think we're stupid enough to fall into a debate about drawing lol. Or are we.....

Nah. I enjoy discussing that aspect of the wrestling business as much as everything else. Don't really know why, it just interests me. And while I do think it has its place in the GOAT discussion, I don't think it's the only factor to be considered and should come in above everything else. Of course the actual wrestling and individual talent of a performer comes into the discussion. It would be silly to even try to talk about this without talking about talent and ability. I guess I'd just rather have a couple of factors to consider when trying to come up with a GOAT list rather than it being based on just 2 or even 1. Having a purely ZOMG DAT DRAW based list isn't fair to the Eddie Guerrero's of the world who could wrestle circles around anybody but didn't captivate the masses on the level of others. On the same token, having a purely ZOMG DAT WRASSLIN based list isn't fair to the Hulk Hogan's of the world who actually did captivate the masses despite blowing chunks in the ring lol. I would fall somewhere in the middle when it comes to my own personal opinion which is probably why I've never truly attempted to make a list. It's just too damn hard.