Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #11164 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yeah, I remember talking to you right after the Hunter/BROCK match took place. We were on the same page. Doesn't come close to Cena/BROCK, but why does it need to? Both matches are great, with one being clearly better than the other. Doesn't make H/BROCK bad. I loved the psychology of H literally stumbling into Lesnar's weakness (stomach). Brock's selling was fucking awesome. I seriously thought his gut was fucked.

edit @ Starbuck. Exactly. That was my point to using that example. Even if someone ranked them equally using the in-ring/mic work dichotomy, I still don't see how that same person could objectively think Punk is higher up on an all-time GOAT WWE list.

Credit: A$AP