Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #11162 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Catching up on some of the recent topics.

Don't care for Del Rio. Or Barrett. Don't think either of them are bad but I have little to no interest in them. Can only think of a handful of matches they've had that I like.

Agree w/The Reindeer Killer about Punk/Jericho at Extreme Rules. They did some good stuff but as a whole it didn't come together as a great match to me. Their Wrestlemania bout is way better.

I'd happily call HHH/Brock a good match. Thought they did a good job of making it feel like a big time fight and the psychology was on point. I've seen it twice now and it wasn't plodding or boring to me at all which is a criticism I've heard of it on here. Doesn't come close to touching Cena/Lesnar but I don't see the point in comparing the two other than saying the Cena match is better. They're two completely different matches, as they should have been.

Haven't given it much thought but calling Punk a top 10 guy at this stage of his career seems very premature to me. I'd put him above people like Edge and Angle in a heartbeat but he has to do more for me to talk about him in the same breath as guys like Michaels, Foley and Christian, never mind greats like Benoit, Guerrero, Austin and Hart. I'm only talking WWE here. Including other North American promotions he's nowhere near.