Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #2005 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
It starts rather calm and casual and then it just slowly starts to build to where Pac REALLY gets into it and comes off a lot more aggressive. One of my top Pac songs.
It's just too mellow for me. Even with the aggressiveness you speak of, the song puts me in a relaxed mood. It's that damn Phil Collins sample which I love as much!

And on the Raekwon "Ice Cream" song - Cappadonna might win the award for the worst simile ever with "I love you like I love my dick size".