Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #1969 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Here's some news you all will love me for.

Quote:
Right now, Dean Ambrose is the guy WWE officials want to build into a headliner once the angle with The Shield has run its course. At the same time, there are some in the company who think Roman Reigns has the most potential of the three. There's also a feeling that Reigns isn't ready as far as in-ring skills go but Ambrose and Seth Rollins are.
source: lordsofpain.net

If this actually happens, then maybe wwe isn't full of out of touch officials like many have thought. But for now

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.

Last edited by THANOS : 12-13-2012 at 11:35 AM.