Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #4864 (permalink)
Aid180
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

NFL has been thinking about NFL Playoff expansion and possibly league expansion. NFL executives are thinking about expanding the playoff brackets into a 16 team playoff system with either no bye weeks and the 1 playing the 8 like in the NBA or a two bye week system in which the top 4 get byes the first week and the 5-8 spots play each other, then the next week, the winners of 5 v. 8 and 6 v. 7 would play the 3 and 4 teams with 1 and 2 getting a second bye week. Would you guys want more playoff spots?

Personally, I wouldn't want more playoff spots unless there is more teams in the NFL. 12 spots for 32 teams feels good to me. I wouldn't want a system where average teams can get into the playoffs at 6-10.