Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #1959 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkono View Post
Really? If that is considered good then no wonder wwe is on its knees. He seems poor to me. Just the latest Indy guy a few are hyping up. Right now he comes across drunk and rambling.
Ambrose has talent, but I don't like how he is coming off in The Shield. He doesn't stand out at all, and that' because he really isn't suppose to. Placing him in a stable was a bad move imo. I think all three men in this group was a bad move. The stable itself was a bad move. It's hard for a stable of guys not very relative to the WWE Universe go over. Stables have been ruined by the WWE more recently.