Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The future of TNA in your hands...

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #39 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duttanized View Post
None of Claudio, Black, Danielson, or Moxley wanted to sign with TNA. Maybe TNA could've nabbed them in the early days when they snagged Joe but who knows. I'm sure guys like Adam Cole aren't even interested in joining TNA especially with the pay-per-appearance deals. If anything, TNA needs to go after some guys that could make a lesser Impact but are seasoned like Brian Cage at this point.
Yeah like I said those guys probably had their sights set on WWE, but TNA had CM Punk, they got rid of Aries before rehiring him back, now he is a world champion and they never gave Shelley a chance in ten years. Instead they kept signing over the hill acts that kept putting glass ceilings over deserving talent. Daniels should be maybe a 2-3 time WHC by now if management had any sense. They are only really just now realizing what they have had (and released) for a decade now, although probably still won't give him a title feud, even if it could be a good filler for Hardy between now and Lockdown. So many missed opportunities. At least Joe has one title reign und his belt. But TNA just keep making the same mistakes i.e. Devon, a guy that never drew a dime as a singles competitor and is close to 50 in their top storyline.

Guys like Magnus are so marketable and talented, they should be leading the way not being put on the sideline. TNA are doing better, but they still need to improve and focus on turning their wrestlers into true superstars.
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote