Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #365 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

I don't really get the love for 3MB but maybe that's because I think Drew deserves a lot better than to be stuck doing this sort of thing. Slater is OK but his personality just doesn't really mesh with people when he's in a group (as we've seen several times before) and Jinder doesn't appeal to me at all. I did get a chuckle out of Cole calling him the class clown of the group though. Nothing says 'joker' to me like a guy wearing a turban and leather.
The Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote